Did you know that we spend around one third of our lives sleeping? Keeping this in mind, it is much more important to make sure that you choose the right mattress to suit your needs and requirements. But with all of the known benefits of the different mattress kinds and the brand to choose from, it can sometimes be hard to know which one to pick!
The mattress suppliers in India determine which mattress to buy will always depend on you — your sleeping position, temperature, firmness preference, and your budget. However to help select the right mattress for you, consider your needs in terms of the important factors:
1. Durability: Mattresses can be a significant financial investment and so you want them to be highly durable and remain comfortable for as long as possible. Durability depends on the quality of the materials used in the construction of the mattress. You can assure a high quality mattress by choosing a reputable brand.
2. Size: Size is one of the most important factors while buying a mattress. The height and width must be considered to comfortably move around the bed. If you are taller, many brands offer long beds. You will need to allow space for tossing and turning, as well as lying comfortably.
3. Motion Disturbance: If you are sharing a bed, tossing and turning can affect your sleep. This can be prevented by choosing a mattress such as foam mattresses which can mould movements and absorb shocks.
4. Firmness: The firmness of your mattress depends on your personal preferences. Research by the top mattress brands shows a medium firm mattress provides the best support if you suffer from lower back pain.
5. Warranty: Mattresses are good enough an investment to enquire whether it comes with a warranty or not. This ensures you can replace your mattress in the event it proves faulty.
How do you know when you need to change your mattress?
If you have a mattress since a very long time, you can consider getting a new one regardless of how comfortable it is. The mattress collects dust, bacteria and dust mites which can be bad for the skin, irritate allergies and impact your sleep quality. Our bodies tend to change over time so there might be need to change mattress. If you see yourself waking up with pain and aches, feelings less rested it might be time to invest in a new mattress. The more comfortable you are on your mattress, the better you will feel during the day.